Monday, April 3, 2023

What it is, what it is

Something like 71% of the remaining republicans are expected to vote MAGA forevermore. 

Give me a break first, then give one each to the poor bastards with the melted minds..

Medication and good loving are not even, won't ever even get close to "enough" to have Hershell Walker and his shrunken brain pulling the duties and responsibilities of a US Senator, not my ideas of what they are supposedly soon to be doing around that area. doing in that building, doing some of that good old time good ol' governing responsibly the resources of our nation, doing for us and all the extra they can swing, doing the" legislate it in if it's worth a million for me and one for you,", why not?

 Happens all the time. There are these guys called 'lobbyists" and many have been congress or Senate members and are now back with weapons, money guns. They have their own street in our National Capitol City, they call it K Street, the old "If I Don't Do It, Somebody Else Will" club.

AHA!! There's tonight's hook...Dr. John...The Night Tripper...last sentence of the last paragraph??? That's out of 'Such A Night" one of his hits for the radio while there was a radio.I have been wondering but lazily and fearfully avoiding looking for, afraid of finding one, then having my hard drive melted with some hacker asshole who will ruin me just for fun, you do not know what it's like living in the shade of this fucking mind I have, I'm telling you.... is there more good internet radio? I used to listen to great shit from KAOS Radio in Austin but they don't come in anymore and I don't know why.

But, fucking around with this blog like I do for fun, I went and found me another college radio internet whatever the fuck...they got it going on, I really really like them, they played songs and bands I never heard of and that is the shit, great new music and I still have plenty of weed. Will it last till next October? I doubt it, the shit goes fast.

 KVRX 91.7 FM Austin from the UT campus I found to be a very Reasonable Facsimile Thereof

1500 years ago the damn sun went out... it rained dust ... it was pretty fucked up.... everywhere on earth and no one knew why .... now, today..the difference is that now we know why it was so dusty, then we had to find out how to find out..we did that and the species experienced growth, there was cooperation

Now, the other day I was perusing headlines in my head while I was freezing and watching it rain again.  I thought about, I think about this, who saw the Holocaust and said "Shit, I should do something...but...they'll get me if I make waves, maybe I will later, when it's safer..:" Here is a maybe paragraph.

NAZI LEADERS ARE GOING TO NOW BE IN CHARGE OF  OUR AMERICAN POLITICAL ECONOMY AND OPERATIONS AND RIGHT AFTER THAT THE REST OF OUR WORLD IS THEIRS TOO. IF YOU ARE NOT ONE WITH THEM AND THEIR IDEOLOGY THEY HAVE TO KILL YOU SOMEHOW AND THEY WILL, TOO.

So, since I can actually see the possibility of those fuckers trying to take over America, our weird government that just doesn't quit, has been going for almost four hundred years, now, how long did the Nazis and the Commies last? Everyone wants a capitalist in the family now, Democracy, properly applied, even half-assedly handled is the best idea for human management of the human horde. We will be designing our progeny in three generations, all of them, some right now too, but....it's secret shit, remember Dolly the Sheep? Look it up...we came a long way from then and we ain't stopping either, no way



King Netan-The-Yahoo the Israeli El Prime-o? Now, he fired his guy, the terrorist he anointed Minister of the Israeli defense department, a fucking terrorist they had helping to watch the nukes,,, a convicted right-wing, Arab hating and killer of as many rock-throwing Palestinian teenagers as he can get away with? The beat is slowing down there, I read about seven percent of the entire Israeli population is out in the street, telling him to not be fucking with the Israeli Justice System, especially because he is under indictment for three bad moves he made and can't get away from, three years now he's been wanted, just not that bad, they knew where he was.......they could get him any time but he's a snake, slippery and mean and violent, a good Zionist and yeah, they had a point...but...they fucked it off murdering Arabs.... it is an apartheid state now, we were in on it too, but...the people are coming out and yelling ..making them stop and looky here Netty...

Rocks, fucking rocks. Those kids are still throwing rocks at tanks.

Well...at least they are still throwing something,,, instead of shit.... like Don the Flap is tossing around in his salad bowl of a brain bucket he wears for a head. It's not a head. It's an inverted ass, yeah..thats right...those are ears, not just simple ass cheeks...

It is espionage, I will not forgive espionage because of how bad it is for everyone, security services are involved. They should all be put to sleep forever..man ..I been bitching so long I tired myself out.

Enjoy the fall now, I sure will, poor little rich boy, it's because of how his daddy treated him, he ruined the kid ...now he needs to be exiled to a desert island with Mingo, Daniel Boones Indian to keep him safe, the guy's name was Ed something or another...Ed Ames, that's it

"Daniel Boone was a man

yes, a real man,

and he fought for America

 to keep all Americans freeeeee...."

remember?

I am now going to take a snooze,after I smoke this

I have to tell you, the legal shit going on with Trump? Watch "The Meidas Network" on youtube, hip attorneys telling it as it is, and on substack.."the journal of lingering sanity" for the thinking person who may be nuts




No comments:

Post a Comment