Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Name that cat

 The Perspective of one weird dude


I am settled in here, we descended from  people from a whole other culture,  the ones of the late 1700s, only a couple of white ex-European people had ever set foot out here.,wherever they set them, they were the first paleface feet to be doing that, that setting of the foot, that making of the point, that "proof" you were there until the old Oregon Tail opened up. The New York Times headline was "Go West, Young Man," and there was all this free land the Indians were wasting almost all of it, you should see the diamonds on this one mountain, I'll sell you a map, but only for you, don't say anything, it's a secret but, come on down........

Browsing through my absolutely fascinating Android Cell Phone, fuck Dick Tracy and his "two-way wristwatch", Tonto should have captured him and held him for ransom on Alcatraz during the occupation is what I think

But...I digress...I know I know...I am one of those ain't I...well, when you are good at something it always feels good to exercise the option 

android in my pocket, I tackled the levee trail across the lake. So, right outside, in the world as I was seeing it right then was a very nice, sunny, breezy, some swamp creatures, ... I like this swamp, the geese love it, it drys up in the summer and we fight about who gets to play ball out there all the time. It's popular.

We have a Beaver Dam at the back of the town, it's in a creek, not a river, and it is cool. Floods do not worry beavers, most of our lives would be just fine with the beavers if we never meet up again, they have no use for me. One swam out in the middle of the water. you could see his length stretched out swimming in the water, he had his eye on me and then he was gone, they can see through mud I think.

I just heard they found gold around here, that definitely would finish off the natives and maybe it did

this place I am living in has history, you better believe it

If we just left them to it, the wetlands would be restored here 

pretty quick too, 

and...don't worry...

so will everything else even if we nuke it..

even then, something will be back in a minute

probably be really pissed off

I would be, RIGHT NOW i HAVE TO DECIDE IF tALKING hEADS DID tAKE mE tO tHE rIVER BETTER THAN aL gREENE AND ******I should check my writing instead of pounding the keyboard so I don't fuck the text up like that

ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment