Friday, March 17, 2023

The Front Line

I guess I can admit it, I am worried about the actual position of America, we are,I believe, looking particularly idiotic around the world, we are being pushed around by our own rules, the ones established in order for one guy to get shit for free, what the other guy can't get at all.

Unequal. Inequality, Elitism...the biggest elitist, maybe ever, has been Donald Trump, he was raised to be a savage little dog and told he was a thoroughbred. He has been an elitist his entire life, with all that Fred showed him, and then on his own.


I will concede that it IS different with the onset of the sickness in the minds of many of us accidental little biologic machines, but who the fuck was ever born of a human woman and is not a neurotic beast as soon as the tit turns off., babies of the human species will crawl right the fuck out a twenty stories high window and gurgle in delight on the way down because they think they are flying. There are no other animals that will do that other than birds. 

What is the general outlook on the life of the committed elitist? 

What do you get for it? What's it worth to lord it over, push around, tell how, fuck up, steal from, lie to anyone you need to in order to protect that fucking money?

I don't know. I don't want to know. 

I met and even discussed things with a few of our Daughters of the American Revolution, some of them, they worry about shit I never even heard of, pay for wine like they own a mint and maybe they do,

 I know, I knew...(he's, they,  gotta be gone by now, they'd be 150 or something..) one incredibly rich man, introduced to me as the man who owned the railroad, I asked, "which one?" politely... and,, the Mrs. replied serenely, looking right at me, angel smile, relaxed, not a fucking care in the world, 9 am Thursday Morning appointment with the plumber, she is dressed and coiffed, for me??? not just me, the world doesn't see her until she says it can, she gets all her work done quietly, in private, with a helpful girl right there to hold shit, it has always been that way, she is born to it, in it, for it.

She smiled a little and said, "all of them".

You know what? I got to know them some and I liked them fine. I had only a few things they actually needed from me, skills and tools I have and all the knowledge and experience I have from crawling around in those old first-growth Douglas Fir built beautiful buildings, they are magnificent, the buildings...

******AND*****


He is a very nice man. His wife is also a really nice woman, they have donated to the places that help people and really don't know how good they have it, they always had it, they are just used to it, their lives are their lives and they hired me to fix the plumbing and I did and we are acquainted like that, is he a killer capitalist Indian slaughterer?


No. He is not and...he did not build the railroads, he just owns them now, that and more, and he has been very nice and way cool with us, so there, I make another attempt at seeing past my own giant impediment to learning, my ego, gain understanding, drop some hate, find some common life with another one of us doing the best it can, we can. I have not seen or heard of or from him, them, for 25 years now, right about that long ago I helped them fix some plumbing issues on the house, I haven't been up on the top of Fillmore Sreet for at least that long ago now.

We still have a bunch of real assbites up in Washington, telling the world they won't bite. They do bite and they all chew their food well and long. Why the fuck can't we just settle in and enjoy all we got here, I know we have plenty of room for everyone, I know the Black Panthers were/are right and I know my Railroad friend did not mean a lick of harm to anyone or thing, he is just incredibly rich and removed from the unpleasantries of life, he didn't set it up, he just got to run it from way up, from the railyard Woody Guthrie knew, he knew the way to keep a train moving under Woodie's ass, delivering tomatoes and crates of chickens to all over the place, and letting Jimmie Rodgers and then Woodie and his friends get around and write all that great music, those railroad songs plus, our anthem, "This Land is Your Land".Maybe we never would have had a Dylan without a railroad being there first to get Woodie and Waylon to go find out about the real world of "down there" with "the Okies from Muscogies and other guys like us. 

All Americans...

Trump and his crew tried to change us into a fascist state instead of us, still holding out for the land of the freedom born of the best democracy can do at the moment. It can, it already is getting better and we got something to say about it. We have committed, moral people going after the shitbags as fast as they can, dismissing in the interests of justice and then, Charging the shit you can prove, don't give up, and give Ms Freeman and her daughter justice, if that is even possible after the shit he pulled on them, him and his, "attorney", of record

**** Rudy of Dumb Drunk and Wandering Aimlessly ****

with his special pillow factory knight friends,

**** Mikey and Flynnie, *****

and his forever paramour,

****Sidney, Queen of Air Voices from Nowhere****

These fucking trials are going to rock, we may need an extra C-Span channel or two to get it all


It's the elitism, the desired effect of the upbringing, the "don't fuck up the money" in our family Junior, (Junior is no longer gender specific, anyone can get the reigns of the fortune,) just have the qualifications to care for everything you have or might get or lose to the hungry people at the gate, looking for cake.

The hedges, there on the back patio, and veranda, are perfectly manipulated to just four feet above the deck but look over the side and you will see they are 150-foot tall California Redwoods, doing service as trees and hedges, 150 feet to the ground, perfectly groomed redwoods of the California variety, the tops squared off like a juniper bush in my yard, you look out over them at the panorama of the San Francisco Bay, the Golden Gate....

The back porch, 300 feet of terra cotta balcony work, concrete demons from France here and there, gargoyles, real old British Gargoyles, I seen em', family, they are family, they all been living together since whenever they met, up at the fucking top of Nob Hill, next door to the guy with the stainless steel triple garage door, roll up, the Oracle guy....just maybe you can not hold the bag if you were born in it, never knew different, always look out at the Golden Gate Bridge, don't look over your shoulder though, you'd see the Fillmore and the Western Addition, bustling in places, these neighborhoods, Nob Hill keeps it quiet up there on top, no one moves outside until after 10am, it is not done. I miss the best art house theatre in town and the Presidio; sometimes I want to go home.

 Lower Nob Hill is a little more exciting, generally. 

Some call it The Tenderloin because that's what it is.



 Watch out for Fascists. They are making a play. I am afraid it'll be just like Trump all over, win and fumble, blow it, lie, insult everyone that notices you are fucked up, and get us all into another situation resulting from a lesson we really did not need, just wanted some of until we were all rich, then stop and let it ride, once the Trumps had it all, they'd just split and complain about something else the poor did to them, got into their buildings and just would not be white enough.

Pretty lousy way to run a country or a building empire, we better keep looking for a better way to care for the people, Trumpism ain't in the running anymore but MAGA is still here and will be here and that is just fine, no violence and no lying and you too can get in the car. Until we get to the real shit in our hearts and heads, we will be fumbling. It's commensurate too, the better it gets the more better it gets, sunshine, we need the sun shining on all of it, where did these good people get their news? Well, you know where, we better get waked up here or the mystical power of Trump will conquer all. 


I say, fuck that.

I still hope someday I can get a Russian Rail Pass and cross the whole thing in a train, Russia I mean, I bet I'd make friends on that train because I would want to. Maybe the Snowdens will be out for the day and get on my train, making it our train, and then I could thank the dude and buy him a cup of coffee, ask a couple of questions, and hope I don't end up in a Gulag for my big mouth and bad ideas.

The weather is giving us a break today and I have fucking covid.

I'm going out, 

so

fuck you, Virus and all your nasty little microbial trespassers

get the fuck out of my nose

the world will be my handkerchief and I got the day off

oh yeah, and there is this  great news that sucks bad,

They caught the lying dog propagandists at the Murdoch video rental front

Red-handed like Hellboy, paleface forked tongues a waggin' away

Who cares?

We'll see...


No comments:

Post a Comment