Thursday, February 23, 2023

Adios Dexter

 

Dex left this guy here on the doorstep I step on first when I go out every day
 his last morning here. 
Is it cosmic?
 It's a dead gopher, I may use it for another award if I don't use the dead lizard anymore. I am still spinning over the Matt Gates thing, obviously, he is a great person who would never touch a woman, leave him alone. You can only be born with a jaw like that, a big fucking glass one, to make some boxer happy to see you, you bring hope and you would not understand


One nervous dog
 

Young Mr. Dexter has pulled it off, he got tossed out, flung to the coyotes or dogs or whoever it was going to be that was going to kill and eat him before too much longer, two coyotes would have done him in, big raptors overhead too, Bald Eagles like it here and have a nest or two around, little stray animals are not going to remain on earth here for long, fucking gophers know it, they thrive underground, but.I think the birds can see the ground wiggle when the gophers are moving around, the cats know when they are moving ......I got cats that are smart and they are already working the gophers over...they shit in the beds too... I think when they get one it's part of the celebration but I don't know. 

But yeah, shit, Dexter made out, he has a dog now and two people that are cool and he is a happy cat. No one here, none of us, miss the big bastard, not me even and I was his ace deuce while he got well, it is better all around he got the fuck out of here, we did good.

Covid got in here now but it doesn't seem too bad, probably to me it doesn't because Jess has it, not me, I am masked up and keeping an eye on her, she stayed home today, all day so it ain't no shit, she is not feeling uppity at all and that is not the usual way here.
 I don't like it.
I found a CD I been ignoring for a long time and got it on the old youtube playlist, what the fuck am I supposed to do with all these records and tapes and CDs now? I don't need any of it anymore, the whole thing is in my fucking phone. I am in awe of it.
 I really like that.
 So 
 I am balanced

No comments:

Post a Comment