Wednesday, January 4, 2023

no Dead or UFOs in this one




As we contemplate all active conflict zones on earth right now, this dog is waiting for me to move. When I do, he will jump down, run, and hide behind the couch for a while.
No one knows why.

He's a Mexican immigrant. 
he obviously has ear problems
I hope the cats can't get it


 Louis Gohmert.."Louis or Louie" 
He's been working for his Texas constituency, and they have been voting him in there since 04, he is rumored to be a fanatical Tea Partier American Republican Party guy. 
Down there in Texas,
they really like him in his district, they vote, they got rights,

they want to be free,
he says they only have one shot
Him and Flappety Flappe
 they have been voting him in since 04
 No reports of any elections he won that he challenged
the various steady roll of the border politicos
they appear to be with him and he with them.
He is, surprisingly, retiring this time, he is out.
Ran for attorney general of Texas and he lost.
I am almost positive he got a deal
" Just get, go get lost, Louie,"
" and then"
" Leave the big city, get out of that seat, and maybe"
"You may get off easy".
"We may need you to testify,
And, Louie, you will.
tell us everything 
 don't omit or lie 
if you do
 you will swing
with your pals
******
or something like that
it's just a guess, from movies, I saw it on Law and Order with Mariska Hargitay
Jayne Mansfield's daughter










                                                        
I had this damn thought that just would not finish itself, something important to remember that I don't remember exactly some damn thing is missing but I can't just shake it, it's important, it was, it is, wait a minute, I got it...the dude that prosecuted that jack off, Mr. Shit-o-rama Manson,... bugs..bugsy?? no no .... Bugliosi..that's it!! the prosecutor from hell, Rudy's nightmare, a competent prosecutor, a real one,  Vincent Bugliosi ...ok...I remember now, he laid out and made the case for prosecuting Bush 2, not one single criminal court in our land would touch it. Why not?
Ask them, it ain't too late, no statute of limitations for murder, get the fuckers, they killed almost as much as the Trump Virus that's going around....

**************************************************************************************

Texas, Texas, Texas...once my sister asked me if I knew what the fuck it was about West Texas cowboy drunk ass songwriters and musicians,,, why so many from there? Not just so many, so many fucking great ones, like Freddie King, a personal favorite... Goin' down is a bad tune...I do not know who wrote it but I know how Freddie played it...Townes Van Zandt...Jerry Jeff Walker...Johnny Winter...the Vaughn Brothers...Janis Joplin..it's an impressive list, Billy Gibbons and ZZTop, Lightnin' Hopkins, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, yeah, on and on..Doug Sahm, Zuzu Bolin, Gary Clark, Guy Clark, Weldon Bonner(I do not know actually, where Jimmy and Stevie are from but it's in Texas)and then, maybe king of the hill, in Texas anyways,  (Lemon Henry)Blind Lemon Jefferson

so, there's that, the music is on

Bugliosi..prosecutor extraordinaire... took on the Bush regime as a criminal court case, in court, charged with first-degree murder and easy to win, except...not one court in America above the municipal level would try it. 

The movie he made is on some streaming platform... Netflix??  He made the case we all knew ..we had absolutely no good reason, not a single legal one either,  we had absolutely no good reason to invade Iraq, Neo-Cons sent us there with lies, an engineered invasion put together for a lie by evil evil men, men who went to and still go to, church. They stay right with god, you bet.

                               Well, the entire congress, the real members, the guys there to help mostly, are doing it again. The Jan 6th Committee to Investigate all that the MAGA and Qsters and their armies came on down and now they are going on up, upstate, down the river, in the joint, down and then, all the way down, But...don't give up

                                                                            Have you ever heard of the American State Being? That's because I am just now making it up, a thin body of us, you and me...we owe people an explanation, right? Not me, I don't... I was born here, in Mexico become California but I am not a migrant and I am not seeking the same kind of things they come here to get, I am used to them. 

                                              

                                                        I have had them basically since I got here, being born here gets you in automatically, with very little initial paperwork, I have full citizenship and am a voter as well, I was remembering big moments in American Rule I did not recognize as I was living right through them.

                                                  So,  as a powerless kid, this government was not always good to me, but it wasn't always bad either, I got breaks for shit I would have been executed for in an authoritarian government, a Soviet state, Bulgaria, Hungary, Russia, yep...I would have not been me at all or I would have been gone at the hand of some state asshole I hit and they got me for. They always get you sooner or later ....goddammit, in a neighborhood with RATS and termites, they cooperate and they are everywhere, watching and listening. 

                                       We do it too, but we probably will not beat you up, they will kill you. Right now. No discussion, the order is given, and you go. "They" are everywhere, they will tell on you for an extra potato and some cash from the trunk of the commissars buggy of venality. Vodka, drinking is the national pastime of East Europe, drunk Russian kids are fucking Ukraine all up, much as they can, right now, as we speak.

              You have to learn how to hear it, feel it, maybe not near as profoundly as the Ukrainian mom in the basement with her kids listening to the missiles going by, what the fuck did they do wrong? Born in the wrong everything, everything they have lived through already got them into a missle fed inferno in their town square, where they used to get fresh veggies on Sundays


 Make sure you watch out for the rest of us and we'll all take care of you, it could, it will fall right on you, you have to be there for it though, someone else can get your issue easy and you can just peel off into the mud for some more wallow time if you ain't ready to go. That is not hippie woo woo horseshit, that is real as real gets, I know it is, it means helping each other and your own ass too, being consistent with the kids, telling whatever it is you know of the truth, and saving the rest until you know or, not. Don't talk to the FBI. They don't like you and if they are there, get an attorney.

There have been some bad ones, times, and shitbag greedy thieving shysters sneaking up on us from all sides but it won't last...it doesn't necessarily get any better but it sure does change and that keeps me interested. Why? 

It has to be human nature, it just cannot feature in any other way, we got a choice of sorts, we were not under surveillance, and we were against violating rights and torturing our enemies in public. I blame it all on the Neo-Con fucks that pushed it, Rumzzy is dead, that's good, but "The Department Of Homeland Security" re-fucking-mains doesn't it, for terroristic threats, they got those MAGA Q-Anon fucks tied up and sitting down didn't they now? 

No, they did not, no way

 Dick and Little George are doin' fine, 

painting and fishing, 

sleeping in, 

servants, yessir,

 they got it good and we pay them for it. 

Here we go again. 

Just what the fuck are these MAGA congressmen and women going to do when the reins are handed over, are we really going to give those guys control of the US House of Representatives, technically, for two years? Keven McCarthy as second in line for the presidency? Kamala Harris and then him?

When the congress comes back from their Xmas fundraising at home, well...I personally just cannot hardly fuckin' wait...

I guess I will though, just like everyone else

Nothing fucking special about me or them, either. According to the constitution, we all are after the same buck and I will definitely try to get myself one, too, in fact, I have and I am.

I was going to run a series on each of the republican congressmen and then caught myself. Just who the fuck am I to run anything up the jerk off's asses? Why me, there are others with more than me that can do it better, more insider info than I even want to know...so....go ahead. I am going to go watch a movie.


Happy Motherfucking New Year


No comments:

Post a Comment