Thursday, December 29, 2022

how many more times?

 

Intelligence and Perseverance, at all costs ... seeking the acceptance and resignation of America's patriotic liberty lovers, our political system is working for us all

 but not you.

 The bears in the Bald Hills were enjoying some fat times back then, getting leaner but still fat, the land was just as full of life as here is, I loved living amongst it, I only left because I was on reservation land, I don't think anyone really minded us,(me) I stayed there for 8 solid months and took care of business, but even making the friends I did, I always felt that I should just leave the land alone around there, it wasn't ever going to feel like it was mine. White people live there, but they have tribal relatives, I don't. I still miss it.

 The scene was open to them that will work, no fucking around back then, we grew weed and pulled half of it in mid-July when the plants sexed, all the males had to go, or no sinsemilla, great weed nonetheless but worth a quarter the price of the shit we grew that never got pollinated.

We worried about busted growers that couldn't get out of jail in time to pull their males, pollinated five miles of riverbank weed along the river.....

   The still certain results of pushing the Blackberry jones too far, reaching for a bunch of fat juicy berries, I ventured up a ladder, it should have been fine except for, the facts are here, I am an old stiffened up motherfucker and I better start acting my age or else, off the ladder I flew without even one fucking berry in my hand or basket.

 my shoulder and left hip, arrghh, talking of pain, here's a guy on cspan... look at this, a guy is saying that "George Bush the first should just come clean" it is 1988 on this one, he did not do it. Come clean, he just couldn't, he was in his seat on the "can't get me, I am National Security" plane. The big guys in the Bush Family were on America's side as well as Halliburton and Union Oil and Bank Money, the money that don't ever get "lost", like when the latest kid hustler and his Bit Coins "lost" money, that does not happen to our Aristocracy, our Aristocracy gets the lost money from the other losers when they lose, that's why no one ever finds the lost money, they are looking for it in the wrong place, go look in CITI's closet, under the shoes and behind the commodes in the executive offices, it's all bonus money for them, they been waiting for it, they been expecting it.

They can always use a little more, no sweat, bring it on over.....

******************************************************************************

I am working around the place, it never ends around here everything is growing, it is fat, there is so much life in this stretch of earth, it is always moving around, up, down, clean, dirty, weeds are ok, just wild plants..." cut them down you bastard, it is where every goddam renegade animal lives, giant spiders that I actually know now, they watch me with all them eyes...."


See this is what happens, I sit down and get to the writing spot, I am reading the Times, Guardian, C-Span is on, I am surrounded by authors of the news, lies, almost, what happened, long diatribes, fuck wrote large, as much as I want, such is the life in my info age, that's right, I am having my own, right alongside and with the rest of me and who needs directions and corrections?? 

Ask the Warden, I don't know..

? ". No no no, that's not it

It's because I got a computer and I can. Look at me, I have learned to cut and paste, "clipboard" is a concept that may drive me crazy if I wonder about it anymore, I bet it's the same in purgatory," touch me once like that, and I will disappear". Does it follow the lost money around, looking for pointers on how to not get caught and refunded? Wouldn't you?

Jess just showed me how full of junk and crap our computer is full of now... since, unbeknownst to me, this blog's entire history is there, in there, I thought I posted or drafted, and then that was it, and I been on here a long time, over ten years?

Nope.

 It just cannot be.

The kid was 14 when he went back to CA. , he did not have the country in him like his mom and I do. I let him relocate with a bunch of conditions all of which he ignored, but he left at 14 and he is 24 now so...using my "math without fear" "(a great class at UC)...10 years is short, it may be 12 years, 

But it is, we gotta clean out some files she says. OK say I, might as well just get it over with quick, waste no time, she always gets what she wants from me if I got it.

Always, as soon as I remember. Or, more common than not and certain as geese are out in the lake right now a-honkin...as soon as she tells me again. 

I cannot get any more pictures from anywhere downloaded into here for emphasis and cachet alongside what I said, I am blocked. I can't even make a mistake and accidentally do it again, I am being digitally outmaneuvered

                                            *                          ROGUE ONE                       *
*****

**
  *                                  Paul Gosar rep. AZ...TEA PARTY                                      *
ELECTED 2010
currently in a current of deep shit
**
but I still like it, the computer, so , this won't go on, posting feels incomplete without access to embellishment from Google Images or somewhere similar. I can't make red stars dammit, they go back to black...

Maybe I will just have me a rogue's gallery of humor

See what happens to who, where the roads wind off to, and who gets what and why and where and for how long...just EXILE Trump, take all his American shit away from him, and kick him the fuck out of here..86ed forever..no mercy, just like his ass would, hard as we can do it, let me do it, I could drive him to the boat and I would....but...

My wife won't go for it, I ain't even going to bring it up...

We'll just have to come up with something just as good  

everyone should check around and submit your ideas to the US Justice Dept. attn.  Mr. Jack "killer" Smith...or Merrick's Desk, Hurry Up,  USA 000005.

AG is fifth in line. 

I actually have no idea who is fifth in line. Gotta go to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment