Friday, December 9, 2022

more things that came up

 I think I have been a little off base on this shit going on in Ukraine, the best I wish for is mirrored better on  MSNBC than FOX, yeah? I am not sure if I am to be counted on to completely know what is going on, in fact, I am sure I am not. I am really grateful Ted Turner pushed C-Span down the throats of the media muggers with CNN too, back then you could almost believe that they were going to be the champs for the truth and ...well ...you know what happened, right? Yeah, me neither, only the lawyers know for sure but,.we have Amy Goodman and Thom Hartmann, Noam is still speaking up, I am in a groove with youtube, google analytics has me all hooked up and so far, as far as I can tell .it's alright, I can't really feel it.

War is wrong all the way around, bloodless coups are the way to go if you gotta change up but you need a lot of cooperation there and it's hard to get that without turning off all the television sets in the country for a couple of days so people can think before they think again

Or, maybe I am not, who knows what the fuck is really going on around here? There are some guys I read a book by, got the thing they were talking about, dug the proof they had, liked the theories put forth by...and just included their point in my understanding of the world I live in with everyone else, it made sense to me then and so...

Starship and the Canoe, Ringolevio, Far Tortuga...go read those back to back and then go think about shit for a while.

 Graham Hancock is a big promoter of shit that pissed off, still pisses off, academia, Mr. Hancock wrote a book I read in 1995.  I had a lot of questions answered by that book, it was about our planets and civilizations' procession up the industrial ladder we are still putting together and trying to climb, and rightly so, to the stars. 

Neither one, although literal and complete as a researcher with talent, big talent, as well as intelligence that seems to rise above the 'norm""...look at me and my "norms.. call me pretentious, go ahead)some  old goat like me talking like that, hey...??""")) ANYWAYS...what I was saying is*** in 95, Mr. Hancock was ridiculed, laughed at, but now...hohohohoho..it was him who had the real game and kept digging, digging way down...now they grovel and beg for scraps from his typewriter...he doesn't care I bet, I read he had some seizures a while back but he's doing alright, he says.


Mr. Hancock was on top of the fact that we did not just evolve into us, it seemed to me then and still does, there is more to it, to us than that. Once my big brother convinced me that you cannot find any true job for us, by or in  nature, other than as filters for the planet, walking kidneys and livers, washing the blood all the time, looking for water

We can see them now, the stars, and humans can be easily convinced of reality if it is shown to them in a physical manifestation...... our magnificent telescopes are getting better and better, you can even see all the way back through time, to the almost beginning of the entire universe, ours, next we gotta find out how many more universes there are.

 That thing they named Oumaumauma (or something like that) was some kind of scout sent through our galaxy, it went straight by, tumbling around, maybe they broke their gyroscopes or maybe they like to spin, who knows? But, we saw it, and the astrophysicists and maniacally intelligent scientists tracked it around like they do, and they said it's the path and trajectory, going straight ahead, it was able to avoid being captured by another spacey body's gravitational pull for a long long time... in our time anyways. 

They said it acted like a scout, a forward probe, traveling through time and space from and to where, well..shit.. we don't know and probably never would. How could you find out, and follow it? With what? Not me, I'm too old to go, BUT,...wouldn't that just be the best, jump into your LUCAS Screemin' Slider, hit fucking TRIPLEjump and follow the little bastard until he "fesses up, Marshal" The Space Posse and Volunteer Fire Department ride again, MAGA could send someone after the proof that must be out there somewhere, maybe on the tail end of a small comet, just stop it and ask the demon riding it what he fucking knows about it.....

 I hope I get to meet the guys, who knows when they are scheduled to take over? Better be soon but soon to me may not be soon to the pilots and crews running in and out of our little water and gold bearing spot, probably an interstellar space stop for gas and a hot beef sandwich with gravy on the fries...Like real hobos, out there and just going somewhere else, looking around, seeing what's what, counting on the best coming up, maybe right now, maybe in a hundred miles, who knows? Long as you know it's coming you can keep on with it all...

Then, it gets to you, it is in your hands, ...now what? 

See, Hancock is right in the only way a real archaeologist can be, humble and understanding the reality most of them won't share with you, that much of what you are following around is kind of ethereal. If my brother-in-law was still here I could ask him. If he found evidence of people being here, on earth, even, maybe, already looking like us, No Neanderthals or maybe custom evolution, just for some of us. I do not know what to say about all the changes I feel when I think of it, is it evolution or did ENKI, the Sumerian god who built us to dig up gold for him and cover his every godly need whilst he ruled all his charges with a couple of his Sumerian Buddies from the stars, and who was he working for, who got all that gold? It sure is complicated, maybe pure bullshit. Now, 

 I know he is on to the really cool and truth-inspired trail there, he has a bunch of new books I just found out so I will go see what is what, they had not found Kobekli Tepli yet in '95, but they were really really running from it in central and south America where they (academia) was still telling us we are only 12500 years civilized so far. Academia has to be really convinced before they change their minds. Truth must slow down if it is getting in the way of reputational standing, if the professor comes up as full of shit, the university looks bad. 

Remember Trump's school of Bizznez?

Shit... I gotta go to work I think, if the dude I gotta cover for is out of jail, I don't. If he ain't, well,.... out into the cold rain and snow I gotta go.

Vaya Con Dios, 

or...like...

GO GET EM' RUDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment