Tuesday, November 10, 2020

     I mean, son of a bitch, is this the craziest time, bar none, ever in all of us living and dead Amerikans fucking history?

 Maybe. Maybe not. Trump is the biggest asshole I ever watched serve a term, yes. He's the scariest extortion victim I ever heard of. What the fuck is Vladimir doing, ducking Corona and welcoming Snowden into the Commintern. No pressure on the big duck right now?

But no matter what else I think, I don't think Trump is scared. He's a shifty slime, but a steady beating kind of slime. Like he can ooze out of anywhere or thing.

IRS.....fuck you....House Judiciary Committee.....fuck you....FBI.....fuck you...House Intelligence Committee.....fuck you

Manhattan DAs.....fuck you....Construction Unions.....fuck you....Tradespeople.....fuck you....every town he's had a rally in....fuck you....US Election officials everywhere....fuck you....Mark Espy.....fuck you.....Media.Period....fuck you

US Banks....fuck you....German Banks.....fuck you

US Presidents and all their friends.....fuck you.

 and I'm sick of doing the list but how many more?


He may be the greatest asshole mob boss of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment