Thursday, October 29, 2020

Vulgarians at the Gate

.


VOTING IN AMERIKA THIS TIME.

  

I was having tea and not smoking this morning and reading the fucking NY Times and an article brought me to a decision. The journalist had pronounced president shitbag a "philistine". So I had to look it up, philistine I mean, I was thinking,guessing it was a biblical term and I only read the bible once, a long time ago as I was lounging in the Framingham, Mass. city jail, waiting to go down to Adams county where somehow mistakenly there were warrants for my arrest. New York was thinking about dragging  me back as well, but that would take a month and the guys that had me didn't want to take care of me that long.

    So, anyway, It took me two days to read. I felt then and I still do feel a sense of wonder at all the bullshit you have to swallow in order to, I don't know....swallow as real?? Accept? Be? Believe?? Want?? 

The maniac sicko bone spurred fat ass lying for life shitheel whose insiders regime has been whittled down to a few ultra idiots like Meadows, DeMisery, Ivanka and Mr. Ivanka, Dr Evil and Skeletor. and all the other dogs found screwing the same pooch are foaming around like mad rats in a maze of burning  poison ivy with a hemlock border path,  looking for super weapons like the little corporal, Hitler, was hoping would win the war for the Nazis. Only he got his ass kicked before they could show up and instead of the SS, it was America who figured out how to split atoms and kill just like him only quicker. 

  Somehow, it seems that one of the most lousy things these guys have done is fuck up the Post Office.

One of the fairest most affordable color blind and relentless in it's quiet efficient and un-efficient way, it was always there to send or get something delivered either way.

 Unpolitical.

 Easy.

 Free access to excellent scales in most post offices and anonymous like P.O. Boxes

. Spys had mail drops. 

All those Stamp Collections.

One of the most steady government ops of all time, been here since the 1700s for christ sakes but that would mean nothing to them.

Innocent and now violated, smudged up.

 Like Obama turning the Arctic Sea over to Shell

Well, maybe not that bad


         The U.S. Post Office upper management, under this squirming little mogul of lies DeJoy, have managed to fuck up the system enough to slow down first class mail by at least a day, from the previous expected 3 to 5 days to 3 to 6 and beyond. As of yesterday, it's uncertain as to whether or not a ballot mailed in after the 28th will get in on time... so some damn way, Covid and The Michigan Militia never mind-  the ballot has to be cast in person to be sure to be counted.

 So, anyways, Philistine the Unitary Executive, stands for what? Here are some choices, 

phil·is·tine ˈfiləˌstēn 
noun philistine plural noun philistines
  1. a person who is hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts, or who has no understanding of them.
    Phil·is·tine ˈfiləˌstēn 
    noun Philistine plural noun Philistines
    1. a member of a non-Semitic people of ancient southern Palestine, who came into conflict with the Israelites during the 12th and 11th centuries BC.
      Powered by Google Dictionary

      See, I told you I read the bible. 




                                                


      1 comment:

      1. Always nice to hear from you. Even if it is about sinking deeper into the shithole. Come to think of it mostly always is. I guess that's why I follow you. C'est la vie

        ReplyDelete