Thursday, March 10, 2011

Attack of the Supermarket Cult Peddlers

Lots of weird shit has come my way in supermarket/strip mall parking lots. Yesterday some Lyndon LaRouche people were hanging in one I was at  with pictures of the current lying asshole "president" with a little Hitler mustache on him and a table with a banner that said "Re-Enact Glass Steagal."
      I headed right over to meet these interesting people with the good ideas.
 I didn't know how it really is with old Lyndon..
     I checked him out to see what the fuck he wanted to do and my "Elron Hubbard Sun Myung Moon Peoples Temple" alarm went off.
   So, anyway......never mind, just another rich fuck with a cult to pound on.
   If we can get them into space it would be good, say, maybe on a Saturn shot, but let them vote first.


Up the Revolution.

2 comments:

  1. Saw them yesterday. I didn't bother to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never will again, unless they try out the topless dancing girls to attract minions.

    ReplyDelete