Thursday, February 24, 2011

Therapeutic Solution to All the Worlds Ills

 During a psychedelic session with a friend of mine, the goal was to make each other as mad as possible and then ask each other questions which we would have to answer through a frenzied haze of hate and discontent.
As soon as I got into the proper area of mental fulmination he says,
  'The person you hate the most in the fucking world is right in front of you but you can't touch, kill or even speak to him. What do you do"?
   "Kill everyone else".
 Aha!
    The truth is hard to hide behind a thousand mikes of acid.
 That's how you do it.

2 comments:

  1. It was my sometime habit, when coming up on acid, to hit the bars. Usually - not always - unaccompanied.

    I liked to experiment.

    Even with the bodies piled knee deep at the bar, jostling to place an order, I would drill electromagnetic waves into the back of the head of whoever was manning the cash register. Nine times out of ten, they would turn around, baffled, and walk to my end to fill my glass. Worked like a charm.

    The remainder of the time, I would chainsmoke one cigarette after another until nobody within a three foot radius could breath.

    I smoked just as much on acid as I ever did when bored. That, and the alcohol of course, may have negated some of the effect.

    "'The person you hate the most in the fucking world is right in front of you but you can't touch, kill or even speak to him. What do you do"?"

    Kill them with patience.

    Man, that is a seriously great photograph. The words too.

    "Kill everyone else". Total war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I spent time alone behind acid, the more it was apparent to me that humanity was waging total war. I also realized it was insane to do so and it wasn't necessary to continue in the way of the world, but I never have figured out how to completely check out. Even dead people pollute. I really liked tripping alone. Peyote was better than acid. Better than anything psychedelic I ever tried, actually. I get all those pictures from google images, except for the kaosradioaustin.org, even the motorcycles. There seems to be an unlimited number of them. I put "lion fucking alligator" in the search box and there will be four pages of pictures. I bet some of your creations are in there somewhere. I've never found anything I like better than "Elephant Basketball on Crapper". Now, that's great.

    ReplyDelete