Tuesday, April 25, 2023

I will wait

                                                                Wait, wait, wait, Jeez Louise who hates to wait more than me, it's a common issue many have with many others including me as a waiting one and one who is pissed off commonly because of waiting, but then, after more of what is already all listed and explained in a consistent and painful manner

waited for, no bitching  

toe-tapping..finger snapping...knuckle cracking, swivel vision,

that's bad waiting, the nerves are apparent

sunglasses and a newspaper and a hotel lobby with service for breakfast until ten, that's one way to wait you can accept as good

but

better is the pool, massage with oil, oh boy... really good waiting       

what are you waiting for? 

How about me, what is this...

 that is it, right there 

not yet

 coming, enticing me so I will wait

give me the  phone, I'm sick of waiting  

all you out there still waiting...forget it  

Robert and me and all the other weirdos that know and understand how weird they are and celebrate the free life you get without the money

Yet

still, I wait and look for, search and long for more, 

freedom

so, I'm waiting for that and that's official

    

We will wait a long time to get another batch of more clearly drawn and written comical reality

            I am listening to the Dead playing a 1968 show, fuckin' Jerry Garcia could straight up blow, even back then he was a great guitar player, 

don't bother waiting for another one just like him 

Crumb had a band. They played bluegrass and old jump and swing blues

"The Cheap Suit Serenaders" I seen em and I liked them but...I'll be damned if I can remember what instrument(s) Crumb played?     

I'm done waiting now and I must go

what a load of crap, I ain't got anything to do except torture cats and smoke dope and dance around some listening to music for three more hours

have a nice day, now..you hear...

don't be waiting around    

HA!                       

1 comment:

  1. Never had the privilege of seeing Crumb in person - i have serenaders’ material with a jacket which features RC playing his instrument, but I can’t remember which either - but I own a lot of ZAP!s and Weirdo’s…

    Google won’t sign in for me once again, once again. I’ve linked to you from my (latest) blogspace. Hope you are all well.

    ib

    ReplyDelete