Tuesday, March 21, 2023

custom wheels for the country gentleman


                              The wife says to get it painted before I put it in the driveway. I bet it will work on my own exoplanet, there are billions of them  I just want one  I ain't fighting for it  I do not want it that bad and no one took it away from me so I don't have to straighten that out, now for a "Title"

       THE RESTORERS SONG

This thing??   

Diesel Fumes did this to a BUS DRIVERS BRAIN, he was an obsessed man, he knew the way of the bus, he was one with a bus once before, and he wants that closeness back, the caressing of the knob on the pole called shifter, rub it under the thumb as you fly the highways, on the knob going up to fourth, it takes the Allison ten minutes to shift, triple clutch and ppo valve release for overpressure in the elongated line under the other one, pedal once, pullll back...clutch..pull it over...clutch it the fuck in and down the hill in third you go, whoop ass, the hot springs in the desert for breakfast with the coyotes with a Mescaline TV Set, on Channel One,. 

 , 

stay on it,                                                      shit, I'm fucking telling you, it's not GMC

do it over,                                                                                I DID, I DID, WHAT ???

no one has that part                                                                       make me one

you just can't anymore                                                                   just what?

 try this guy in Texas                                                       I can't go to Texas

 ditch the chrome                                                    change to a "Dirt Hue"

 Rhinoline it                                                                                       is it the end of paint?

You can't                                                                                I know. Look out.

it won't fit                                                                                                      turn it over

 

 I knew this guy

He and his woman, along with a helpful mule, took the overland route by hoof and shoe, they went from the coast, Fort Bragg, CA. overland for five days and they walked up into the hills around Covelo and found a spot for free called "The Land" where he built himself a teepee out of automobile hoods. Except for the necessary time spent on asphalt in order to cross a road, they left the asphalt concrete gravel paths of ribbons for following civilizations for the leaf and needle-covered dirt

  All alone, maybe his girlfriend didn't like roughing it, all the first winter, way out there, he sat in his toasty teepee and read while the California mountains around there did what mountains do, sit there and watch the moving pictures passing by and over, getting iced up, making rivers go the way they say, rolling boulders down now and then, mountain seeds looking to root it up, got the humans climbing and hurtling themselves down the slope on sticks that slide good and some of them sneak up on the animals until Karma sends a bear over to talk to you about your fucking hunting habit. . .He never lost his Traveling Jones either, he and my brother went down to Mexico just to go down to Mexico more than once, my sister went with them sometimes, plus dogs and kids from the new school they got going up on that mountain.

I liked the guy but at the end there he was dogging my teenage niece and it wasn't cool, it made her really uncomfortable so he got sent home to his son's house to wrap it up and that's what happened. His old age lechery must be set aside in order to consider his life and his understanding of the big mystery which, he was the first to say it, he knew nothing of, not a fucking thing. He may have been 150 years old or born yesterday, he wouldn't tell you and I don't know

 me too.

ignorance is bliss

I am filled with bliss, me and Bobby Weir

Hey  Now! Iko Iko

It's Mardi Gras right soon and there will be another one next year

that's called good news


No comments:

Post a Comment