Monday, March 8, 2021

 

AMERIKAN HISTORY RIGHT NOW

I wonder if the mostly human population of the world is ready to cop to all that can be identified that has been stolen by white people from others, usually with more melanin in their skin or different belief systems than them?? From them, their countries, their cultures

 I don't know. I think the damage done by native and imported slavery, by the violence and unspeakable cruelty delivered by the slavers and the manifestly destined is so hardened now that it is really difficult to grasp what a monumental crime caucasian people have delivered under various purposes, disguised as better plans and ideas-- all the way to descending into sheer savagery and claiming it was better for everyone... 

Civilization, by god

 They were stealing and murdering, plundering and oppressing for money

They had and have fucking allies, the traitors, race traitors, still looking for marks to set up --oh wait..maybe some understanding and sympathy for them, trying to get a leg up. That's what white people say even maybe believe

The heroin trade in the black city neighborhoods. No one made them buy that stuff. That's what white people say even maybe believe

Cocaine by the ton, automatic rifles, and ammunition by the crate. All delivered to the ghettos of Amerika by white men, made by slaves of white men, used on black and brown people. Prison for those left alive.

"Thats their choice"...that's what white people say even  maybe  believe

The record industry, music business, the entertainment industry. They couldn't have made it without us. That's what white people say even maybe believe

Mount fucking Rushmore. I don't know how anyone could justify putting that there in the middle of the land and what little remained of the people the white manifest driven settler land baron people stole it from.

In the top ten of the biggest insults delivered in our insulting history.

 When so much evil is exercised how can it be exorcised.??

Well, all my selfless white people brethren....that's what we have to figure out and do or it won't work.

The vehicle is here, idling at the curb...

and the same old new mooks watch for openings to allow them another bite, maybe...or another shot, they're going to steal your cab, 

"It's better now than it was," 

 how the fuck do you know? I sure don't.

How do we pay the debts?  the chorus will rise, "It wasn't me, I didn't do it.' 

I wasn't there, I would have helped, I'm not like that"...

Jesus, I hope it isn't in our DNA, physical DNA.

I know it is in our cultural DNA. Everyone wants to be boss.

 . I realize it isn't all we are, but a little piece is all it takes to fuck up the whole mix. Look at what 4 years of the top of the white man game just got us and is still shoveling down their kid's throats

What a fucking heritage

The big Christian one I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment