Friday, August 12, 2016

You know, the fucking government ,the us government I'm talking about here. They can't make a fucking dent in all the
'illegal" shit for sale everywhere leaking in and out of everywhere
so they come for the easy prey
doctors
chronic pain patients
me.
I been going to a methadone clinic for pain shit
I'm sorry, I hated to do it
a hundred and ten mg
the other day, when I went in, the little nurse said that I had to provide an "observed" urinalysis
I got to let a man come in the bathroom with me and watch me piss in a bottle.


I didn't do it.
Quit the fucking place, I am not in line anymore.
I'm sick as a motherfucker, and I hurt like a motherfucker


But I feel free

so that's that

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear that Psycho got turned over. For all his faults, he seemed like a fairly stable conduit.

    Well, damn it, I might refuse to piss in a bottle while a stranger shook my dick too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have caved. The kick is too fucking much. Might have to give someone a hand job....hopefully the little Laotian nurse practitioner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have caved. The kick is too fucking much. Might have to give someone a hand job....hopefully the little Laotian nurse practitioner

    ReplyDelete