Thursday, March 12, 2015




          I was in the Bay Area,2007 partying with my wife and kid when the shitheel cop pulled his gun while he was sitting on that kids back in the Richmond BART Station and shot him.
He, Mr Rent-A-Cop, said he wanted to TAZE him, made a honest mistake,pulled the wrong gun,could of happened to anyone.
Wanted him to stop squirming and talking, which no black man has any business doing to a white cop,it's insulting, disrespectful.
No black kid has any business asking a cop anything.
The little dick pig that shot that kid?
           The killer did 15 months in a country club for that one.
And then,before that murder there were about 7,456,045 or so just like it since 1776, not counting Indians and Mexicans.
I wonder how many unarmed white people got shot by black cops since then?
That's why Hoover was so scared of the Panthers, he knew they were done fucking around.
Looks like someone in Missouri is done fucking around, too.
Lots of Black guys out there. Lots of guns around, too
                     The CIA set up Compton with all kinds of automatic weapons while they were busy delivering all that coke to Ricky Ross and teaching him how to turn it into crack with 7'up and baking soda. They had extras to get off of, the CONTRAS were all set so what better way to off some extra machine guns, sell them to the kids in South Central L.A.
Those days, the Bloods and the Crips were shooting each other up.
I wonder what they're shooting at now?

4 comments:

  1. If there is one thing your federal government is truly accomplished at it is arming people to shoot up other people who end up turning their gunsights on gun running Uncle Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tim. I'm not dead yet. I was up in Oregon in January. Sorry I didn't come visit but I had a schedule. I'll be back up before the end of the year. I hope I can see you then. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Well.....falujah is free again. I bet I could sell my shit in Oregon and double down on suburban condos in the historic cradle of civilization.Maybe riverfront with a new chopping block

      Delete