Monday, October 27, 2014

Alright




               It's cold and raining up in the Oregon Coastal System where I am, we are.
Rivers are hauling ass, our giant tree is shedding all kinds of dead branches,needles and pine cones,
the other day we had wind up to 50 mph all day.        
                 I have to go sweep the street when we get a break, well I don't have to but I do.
  I am still being bothered by all the fucking work I would have done before it rains, because now that it's on it'll rain like a motherfucker mostly until ,I think, March when you get two or three day breaks in storms instead of just 4 or 5 hours like now.
Oh yeah, it stops raining in January and Febuary so we can freeze and shovel snow and wonder when if ever Washington County, Portland, will ever be ready for Massachussetts weather.
Our hundred 15 year old basement leaks so we got everything up on bricks and pallets, motherfuckers were smart back then so we got a good area drain right under the washing machine down there and anyway the water doesn't come up ,just seeps in. I ain't trying to seal or fuck with 115 year old concrete walls, it won't work.
I know this because I am a sharp fucking plumber, I been around and can smell a set up way before the finger touches the ass.
 
     I am devising schemes constantly to thwart the weather pattern enough to do something anyway,
but paint won't dry right below 55 degrees, if I even look at a ladder Jess comes out and threatens me because I still have a broken neck, well I don't think it's broken anymore, but I gotta go get xrays on Halloween.
   When I first broke it and they were testing me for symptoms of creeping death or immenent paralysis  they said if I start numbing up in my extremities or something that used to work stops working I was fucked,too bad.
                  That never happened.
The doctor testing me in the trauma center, (the new hip name for emergency room),  stuck his finger in between the cheeks of my ass and told me to squeeze them together.
We won't be testing like that anymore
It hurts like a bitch but that's not a bone thing, it's damaged cartilage from whiplash.
When I turn my head past a certain point, either way,it sounds like someones crinkling up a bag of potato chips in my neck under my left ear, but that's getting better too, it's just stiff, the more I move it now the better.
The Giants are deep into the World Series. I got a big HD TV to watch it on

I won't mind if the Royals win, they got some fucking team,no shit.
I got the dog out for an impressive, just because of how it looks around here impressive, walk for an hour and a half and where she took a shit I could leave it for the rain to handle.
I may  have a good idea for a book and if I have to take it easy all winter, I'll write it.
 I'm alright.
I like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment