Thursday, May 9, 2013

Visiting Hours

   Our crazy old lady pal is back in the hospital, third time in a year. Every morning she was home when I went in to see what she needed she asked me to kill her. I can't ride a first degree premeditated murder beef for anyone, otherwise I would.
We're at the 48 hour if she doesn't improve she can go with the hospital, meaning they'll respect her wishes, she has three DNR instructions scattered all over the house.
 She's sick of this shit.
While I sat with her today I had to hold her hands down so she wouldn't pull the oxygen mask off herself.
My old man got stuck in a similar position, like Fran is.
On the phone I said to the doctor "give him a big shot of something so he feels great,then untie his hands and get the fuck out of his room." he did and then my sister held the phone up to his ear so I could say so long.
He had another good 7 hours they said then he said,"where is all that light coming from" and checked out.
Poor Fran.
I will never let them get me.
Never.
The bad thing is someone else might.


No comments:

Post a Comment