Saturday, March 12, 2011

Power

It's been a while since me and the hounds took the misty early morning street together.
We got down this morning. I've been thinking about that Earthquake. When Loma Prieta hit SF,I called PG&E and asked them if they needed any help in the Marina or anywhere else. They did not. "Stay the fuck away from here."
     It was the only time since I can remember that I didn't care who won the World Series.
 The ground sure is something when it shakes like that.
  I knew for a fact after being in a major earthquake, just how powerful I really am.
We ain't shit up against that. I got a candle lit for Japan and everyone else that got hit.
 The wind could blow it right out though, and I couldn't do shit about that either.
 Well, I can relight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment